[NFB-Krafters-Korner] craft hang out

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 02:03:05 UTC 2020

WOW, I always have something going on it seems, so I haven't even tried to
get in on the call. If I knew it went that late, I would have gotten on at
6:30 last night. It seems like a conspiracy to keep me off of the hang out.
Something every Friday night. I'll try  next week even if I'm late.

Man the fireworks are going off like crazy around here. We are very dry and
hot. I just pray there aren't any fires. They are saying no rain for the
next week. This isn't usual weather for us. All of these days over 90
degrees also.

Bernice