[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crafters Division Annual Meeting at Convention

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:03:11 UTC 2020

Here is information for our Division meeting during the Convention next
week.

NFB Krafters Division Business Meeting

7/16/2020 1:00:00 PM

7/16/2020 5:00:00 PM

Welcome to the twelfth year of the Krafters Division! We will have our
business meeting followed by Cindy's Extravaganza. Come join us in
remembering Cindy Zimmer and learning some fun crafts. Want to learn more?
Join us at krafterskorner.org.

The Zoom meeting ID assigned to your session is: 974 1079 2743.

The Zoom meeting URL is https://zoom.us/j/97410792743.