[NFB-Krafters-Korner] A Re-Introduction of sorts

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:21:28 UTC 2020

Hi Valerie,

It was so nice to get to know you better. Like you I have tried quite a number of different crafts. I enjoy learning new crafts, so have tried about everything there is to learn. I enjoy teaching what I have learned as well. I see you have signed up for many classes and hope you enjoy them all.
I am glad you posted to this list. I personally do not wish to be on facebook and probably I am not alone in this feeling. So anything craft-related, please post it here.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F