[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Safety pin Beaded Angel

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 02:11:30 UTC 2020

This one is on you to get the kit.  Be sure when you do a search that you
include:

"Safety pin beaded Angel 4"  They have birthstobe colors and I got myself
"Ruby red" for the Holiday.  Be sure it has the 4 inches.

I have found them in many of the craft places online.  They have a lot over
on EBay ranging from $4.69 plus another $4 plus shipping.  I have also seen
them on EBay for around $11.95 with free shipping, but they are out there.
Amazon  has them and even the online, Jill help me with some of the names,
etc.  This class will be August 10 & August 17.

Joyce

So don't forget to sign up over on KraftersKorner.org

Don't just stand there get a moving on now. crafts placesm,

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop