[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Rob a scrub scrub

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 21:13:54 UTC 2020

That sounds great!

Jeanette

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kaila Allen via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 5:30 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: Kaila Allen
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Rob a scrub scrub

I want to apologize, when we scheduled this class back in May I didn’t realize it fell during the national convention. We are rescheduling it for July 25 at 4 PM Eastern. That just gives everybody else who didn’t sign up for it an extra week to do so.

Rub a Scrub Scrub

Class name, Rub a Scrub Scrub

Instructor, Kaila Allen

Craft type, miscellaneous

Class format, phone

Class dates, July 25 and August15

Class time, July 25 4:00 PM Eastern August 15 1:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, July 18

Class description:

We will be making a few different body and foot scrubs.

Skills needed:

None

Supply list:

cooking supplies for both classes:

Mixing bowl
Mixing Spoon
Measuring spoons
Measuring cups
 A total of 4 storage Jars with lids (2 per class)
Ingredients for first class:

White sugar
Oil Of any kind, coconut, oil, baby oil, ect.
Citrus juice lemon or lime OR lemon or lime essential
oil
Brown sugar
¼ cup rolled oats, finely ground to a powder using a blender or food processor Please do this before class, also if you do not have these appliances you can purchase baby food oatmeal in its place.
ingredients for Second class

White sugar
Virgin coconut oil softened
1 mint tea bag
Peppermint essential oilSign up here!

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson