[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beading

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:25:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any good web sites for bead
patterns/instructions. Also, does anyone have a good resource for beading
patterns that isn't a website. I am interested in beading, though not making
jewelry.

I do know there have been some beading classes offered. One issue I have
with the kits that are premade are labeled in braille. I am low vision,
don't read large print or braille. I scan most all of my printed material
because my eyes tire easy reading under a CCTV.

Thanks!

Rebecca .