[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My introduction

terrinettles at comcast.net terrinettles at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 14:41:04 UTC 2020

Hi my name is Terri Nettles and I live in Silver Spring, MD.  I have a guide
dog, am a member of the Sligo Creek Chapter.  I enjoyed the meeting at
Convention and am happy to be a member of Krafters Korner.

I love learning new crafts.  I enjoy loom knitting and needle knitting and
latch hook.  I bought a sewing machine so I can learn to sew.  Actually when
I was at the school for the blind infifth we learned to sew on a machine but
only had one year.  I want to learn to quilt.  I am looking forward to
joining the classes and learning more crafting.  I am also trying to figure
out plastic canvasing and our very own Terry Powers is in my chapter so once
Covid lets up, I hope to get with her so she can teach me.

I also enjoy cooking, reading, walking, singing, playing piano and learning
guitar and ukulele.

I'll be seeing you all on the weekly phone chats and in classes.

Terri