[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thank God for knitting

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Jul 19 23:40:58 UTC 2020

What a terrible last few days I have had. Went out to pick raspberries and
got stung by two wasps, so that came to an end quickly. Had to get someone
to find the hive and remove it for me. In the mean  time  a day later I went
out to the garden to pick strawberries and discovered that the deer ate all
my strawberry plants, my flowers and my tomato plants. Had my Dad check my
raspberry patch today to make sure all the wasps were gone and he helped me
pick raspberries today. In the last 3 days I've knit up half of a  baby
blanket which has kept me sane.