[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thank God for knitting

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 00:38:37 UTC 2020

Oh no Shelley, that is terrible.
I was going to say something like "You are very welcome my dear and precious
child" when you said "Thank God." but, am glad that I didn't do that now.
You probably would have found a way to kill me.
You have had a few rough days.
I don't know about up there, but it is too late to plant tomatos down here.
Crafting is good therapy, that is for sure. And, tellilng all of us what
happened to you is good to get it out of your system too.
Take care