[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thank God for knitting

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:48:51 UTC 2020

Hi Shelley;

Bet that sting, sure hurt!
I once was outside, atwork and was pulling out my knitting, and a bee, stung
me!
This was my first and only, so did not know if I was allergic  to bees!  My
finger swelled up, big time!

Sorry to hear about your tomatoes and strawberries.  I love strawbeeries!
Maybe, next year, you can put some fencing around your plants.
Congrats on your blanket!

Terry