[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interested in learning to Crochet?

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:06:23 UTC 2020

Since we are now up and going in our new year, I want to do 2 things:

First, Welcome to anyone that has joined us as a New Member or just decided
to join our listserv.

Second, I would like to extend an invitation to anyone that is interested
in learning how to crochet to please come sign up using the following link:

https://www.krafterskorner.org/crochet/

All you have to know is the difference between the crochet hook and the
yarn.  Hahaha!

If you are currently signed up, you should have received notice about
tomorrows class.

You will notice that the class has 2 different times.  This is to give you
an option for attendance.  Beginners can attend either or both class times.
Use the above link to sign up and I will contact you by email.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Take care!

Tammy