[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner crochet class today

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 07:00:44 UTC 2020

Class Name, Beginner Crochet

Instructor, Tammy F <+ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com>

Craft Category, crochet

Class Format, phone/email combo

Sign-up begins June 24 0219 and is ongoing.

Class will be held twice a  month on the first and third Tuesday evening of
every month. These chat/classes will build on skills learned during the
previous chat/class. When paid members sign-up for this class, they will be
placed on an email list designed for this class as a support tool to enable
them to ask questions or help one another with crocheting between classes.

Class Time, 7:40 p.m. Eastern

Sign up Deadline, none, you may sign up anytime and leave at any time.

Class Description:

This class will be for beginners. Do you know one end of a crochet hook
from the other?  Come learn.  Do you have a stitch you want to learn? Come
join us!  I am not the Great Oz of Crochet but I bet somebody in class
would be willing to teach us.  We will start with small projects.  If you
run into a problem, send it to the list and we can brainstorm and probably
come up with enough information to help you out.

Skills Needed: none.

Supplies Needed:

   - Yarn
   - Crochet hook