[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Rubba, Scrub Scrub class

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:29:30 UTC 2020

All those interested in the scrubbie class, need to go to the Krafters
Korner site, select classes, then current classes.
Find the class, on July 25 and sign up, there.
There should be a link, to the teacher's e-mail.
This will prevent people from putting personal imfo, on the list.

Terry
Board member