[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Types of beads

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:40:49 UTC 2020

 Awesome… I did think about putting wooden beads in some of the basket patterns… And I’ve definitely thought about various types of glass especially in the lighthouse and votives… Thanks for your input

Be    a blessing to someone today
Rev. Dr. Theresa C Taylor
Blog: www.seektheson.org/blog
Website: www.seektheson.org