[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Types of beads

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:50:09 UTC 2020

It is so much fun to search for the exact right bead. Unfortunately in this era of COVID-19… It can also be costly… You can’t go to stores and check out all the beads in person… Oh well… It’s still a blast.

Be a blessing to someone today
Rev. Dr. Theresa C Taylor
Blog: www.seektheson.org/blog
Website: www.seektheson.org