[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Magnetic beads

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:35:14 UTC 2020

Tracy,

Do you find when you wear your magnetic bead bracelet, that metal stuff gets magnetically stuck to the bracelet accidentally?  Or, maybe  that the bracelet gets stuck to something magnetically and comes off?

I have a couple of kimohimo bead bracelets my friend mae me, with the magnetic clasps.   and I have lost them more than once.

Dixie
@-> + <-@