[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang Out

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:38:41 UTC 2020

Welcome to our new friends!

Heads up!  Friday evening around here we like to grab a project and gather
to just have fun.  This gives us an opportunity to get to know each other.
Even though that may prove to be a bit scary, we do it any way.
Hahahahaha!  If you have questions, we just might be able to offer up an
answer.  You can pop in and out as your schedule allows.  Yep, we hang out
over an hour.  I know, shocking! Right?  Smile!

For those of you that have not joined us before, come visit with us and
make some new friends and make them feel welcome to our little corner.
Here's how to join the party.

Chat number: 786 577 1020

Access code: 614370#

I look forward to visiting with everyone tomorrow afternoon/evening!

Tammy