[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Needle Knitting Class

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 19:30:21 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon Krafters. Now that convention is over, I have been asked to
send out a reminder that there will be a needle knitting class tomorrow
where we will again go over the knit stitch. For those who are still
uncertain as to how to do this, we shall learn to do this stitch a bit
differently this month, so come join us at 9:00 p.m. tomorrow evening.

We look forward to seeing you. If you would like to join us you may sign up
any time.

Jeanette