[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ready, Set, go!

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:42:16 UTC 2020

My Jelly roll came in this week as well. Am excited to begin. But have
technique questions. How do you separate the colors in the jelly roll
and how do you mark right sides of the little squares? I have only
worked with large pieces of material and not a roll that was sent in
one roll.

On 7/23/20, Cathy Miller via NFB-Krafters-Korner