[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: Make a greeting card with the picture of a sailboat

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:02:43 UTC 2020

Thank you so much for the pattern. I am excited to make it again.  Does any one have a list of the Braille contractions and the corresponding dots, or a resource or app.  This is how I am going to learn them.  I Taught myself the alphabet but that’s all I know right now, but drawing is really making me excited to learn more.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson