[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tonight’s Chat

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:00:35 UTC 2020

Join us tonight, July 27 at 7:40 p.m. Eastern for our monthly book chat.

We will be discussing the book, Vanishing Fleece. This book is available on
BARD. Please see book information listed below.

Vanishing fleece: adventures in American wool DB97428

Parkes, Clara. Reading time: 6 hours, 39 minutes.
Read by Elizabeth Rose.

Hobbies and Crafts
Business and Economics

Knitwear designer chronicles the process of turning wool into garments
after buying a bale of wool from a sheep breeder. Discusses the harvesting
of wool, the state of wool mills in North America, production decisions,
the dyeing process, and designing knitwear. 2019.

Simply call: 786-577-1020 access code 614370#

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

--
Courtney