[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Signing up for classes

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:45:58 UTC 2020

Wow!  It was so exciting to have such a big group for Deb's book
discussion!   The question came up about signing up for a class.  Here is
the link to the web page you need.

https://www.krafterskorner.org/classes/current/

If you did not get to sign up for ReNae's Twisted Angel class, please let
her know that you are interested and she can add you to her list and send
you the information you need.

If this isn't helpful, please let me know and I will help you.

I know trying to figure out how all of this works is a bit overwhelming but
there are plenty of good folks around here that will offer a hand if you
just ask.  I know I'm so amazing *Haha!* but I can't read minds.  Smile!
Don't be afraid to speak up!

Take care!

Tammy