[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Christmas in August Monday Night chat Schedule and supply list

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 02:05:26 UTC 2020

August 3, 2020 7:30PM Eastern
Join us as we celebrate in grand Victorian style! We will be making a lovely Victorian lace Christmas ornament which would make Charles Dickens proud.
Supplies: 12 peg flower loom
Loom tool
Scissors
Metallic cord or metallic crochet thread/yarn
1 shatterproof Christmas ball 3” in diameter
August 10, 2020 7:30PM
It is beginning to smell a lot like Christmas! What smells more like Christmas than cinnamon sticks! Join us as we make a couple of different ornaments from Cinnamon sticks.
Supplies:
Cinnamon sticks
Christmas colored ribbon 1/4” or ½” wide
1 fat quarter of Christmas fabric
Matching thread for fabric
Small amount of fiber fill
Scissors
Sewing needle
Needle threader
Craft glue
August 17, 2020 7:30PM Eastern
Christmas is all about the Children! Join us as we make a cute and whimsical ornament sure to delight any child or any kid at heart!
Supplies:
Clear plastic round Christmas ball about 3” in diameter 80mm
Mini pompoms multicolored
Empty cleaned and painted K-cup
Red acrylic paint
Paint brush
1 Silver tab from soda can
E6000 glue or strong clear drying glue of your choice
August 24, 2020 7:30 PM Eastern
Deck the halls with balls of yarn, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la! Who does not love yarn? Join us as we create some adorable yarn ornaments sure to please.
Supplies :
Worsted weight yarn in the color of your choice
3” diameter Styrofoam ball
2 wooden skewers or 2 long cocktail toothpicks
2-10mm wooden beads
Clear drying craft glue
Straight pins
Scissors
August 31, 2020 7:30PM Eastern
What can complement a good book during the winter months? Jack Frost is not nipping at our noses just yet, but you can join Renee Anderson as she teaches an adorable ornament while we discuss our August Book.
Supplies:
Small amount of worsted weight yarn white
Small amount of worsted weight yarn brown
Small amount of fiber fill
2 7.5 mm safety eyes
Crochet hook of your choice
Tapestry needle