[NFB-Krafters-Korner] books for sale and to give away

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:08:52 UTC 2020

I am getting ready to move, and I am tired of packing, unpacking and
shelving so many books.   So, I am giving away books that I didn't pay
anything for. However, I paid for the ones I am charging a little bit for. I
sent out 7 packages this past Saturday. I am posting to several web sites.
For books that cost, please pay through Pay Pal to bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
<mailto:bernice.j.bird at gmail.com>  after contacting me. If you need an
alternative method, please let me know. All packages will be sent free
matter.

Getting Started with the IPhone and I O S 7, 3 soft cover volumes, $10

Stars to Steer by, 3 braille volumes, poetry, free

Whoever said life is fair, 1 large hard cover braille volume, $5

Charlotte's Web, 2 hard cover volumes, $8

The Jungle book, 2 hard cover volumes, $8

The Wizard of Oz, 2 hard cover volumes, $8

Bambi, 2 hard cover volumes, $8

Take all of the last 4 books for $25. On Seedlings they total over $60.

Little Women, 5 hard cover volumes, $15

The New Bobbsey Twins, Number 18, The Secret at Sleepaway Camp, 1 soft cover
volume, free

Disney's Aladdin, 1 soft cover volume, free

A Midsummer's Night Dream, 2 hard cover volumes, $8

Next 2 books sold together.

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, 2 soft cover volumes

Who Moved My Cheese, 1 soft cover volume

Both books for $5.

Where the Lilies Bloom, 1 large hard cover volume, $5

Are You There God? It's Me Margret, 1 hard cover volume, $5

Pocket Book of Ogden Nash, poetry, 4 of 5 volumes, free, I had this book
brailed by the local volunteer braillist group. I know the fifth volume is
somewhere, but haven't found it yet. It is poetry so it isn't like reading a
novel. 2 volumes are spiral bound and 2 aren't bound at all.

Brand Name Cookbook, 3 spiral bound volumes, free

Campbell Cookbook, 3 spiral bound thermoform, so one sided braille, free

Campbell Cookbook, little soft cover volume, free

Recipes for a Small Planet, 10 thermoform spiral bound, so one sided
braille. $15.

This book was written as a sequel to Diet for a Small Planet in which the
author discusses how to combine plant proteins to make complete protein to
replace animal protein. If you want to reduce meat or eliminate meat in your
diet, there are many recipes to help.

Our Special Household Hints, 1 soft cover volume, free

Weight Watcher's Flex Points material, free

Simple Ways to Control Your Weight, 1 soft cover volume, free

The next 3 books are being sold together.

Betty Crocker and Gold Medal Product Preparation Directions and Recipes, 2
soft cover volumes

Product Preparations, Kraft General Foods, 1 soft cover volume

Selections from Pillsbury Fast and Healthy cookbook; Easy Recipes for Every
Day, 2 soft cover volumes

These 5 volumes for $15

Bernice and the adorable oLo