[NFB-Krafters-Korner] braille books for sale and for free as of Monday night

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:44:24 UTC 2020

I am getting ready to move, and I am tired of packing, unpacking and
shelving so many books.   So, I am giving away books that I didn't pay
anything for. However, I paid for the ones I am charging a little bit for. I
sent out 7 packages this past Saturday. I am posting to several web sites.
For books that cost, please pay through Pay Pal to
<mailto:bernice.j.bird at gmail.com> bernice.j.bird at gmail.com after contacting
me. If you need an alternative method, please let me know. All packages will
be sent free matter.

Stars to Steer by, 3 braille volumes, poetry, free

Whoever said life is fair, 1 large hard cover braille volume, $5

The New Bobbsey Twins, Number 18, The Secret at Sleepaway Camp, 1 soft cover
volume, free

Next 2 books sold together.

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, 2 soft cover volumes

Who Moved My Cheese, 1 soft cover volume

Both books for $5.

Are You There God? It's Me Margret, 1 hard cover volume, $5

Bernice