[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Fwd: Have you registered for the virtual convention yet?

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:27:50 UTC 2020

Registration deadline is June 15!
Hury up and register!
We want this convention to have the most members!!!
No cost for registration, no cost for transportation, and no cost for room and board!
Why not sign up!!!
You even have chances at door prizes.

Make a $20 donation and be in a drawing for a free trip to next year's convention!
Come and join our first, virtual convention.  It’s a Win, Win, Event!

Terry Powers
Board Member