[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cindi's Extravaganza

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 23:50:10 UTC 2020

During our virtual convention, our Division will be sharing what we love and
that is Craft Projects.  For those of you that knew Cindi Zimmer, this craft
time during convention will be called Cindi's Extravaganza as a Memorial.
Cindi loved crafts and sharing them with us.  WE currently have a few
projects on our agenda but I believe we need a few more. If you have a cute
small project you can share, please let me know so we can make this a really
awesome event.

Email me at: krafters.division.president at gmail.com
<mailto:krafters.division.president at gmail.com>

Please put "Craft Project" in the subject field.

If you would rather chat, just let me know.

Thanks!

Tammy