[NFB-Krafters-Korner] List of classes wanted

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 03:13:26 UTC 2020

Ok, if you want to teach a class but can’t think of something to offer,
check out the list of request.  Yep, I compiled all of the answers I got.
We have many new members, time to give me a call and get to sharing.  Smile!

***List***

more techniques on crochet

crochet granny squares and scarves

Tunisian crochet

loom knitting skills

Loom Knit  Seed Stitch Soap Sack

Basic loom knit  Triangle Shawl

Loom knit poncho

tin stitch afghan

Interlock knitting on loom

Loom Knit Fine Wire Necklace

knitting skills

Different styles of knitting

domino knitting

Interlock Needle knitting

Make  jewelry

Bead Loom Bracelet

make beaded jewelry

 hand sewing garments

Beginner quilting

quilt making by hand & machine Patchwork Pattern

Plastic canvas

Frame loom weaving

Viking tablet weaving

Harrisville Potholder loom

embroidery including creel, tapestry, and other types

Model making techniques

Making Beauty products & perfumes

Macramé jewelry

 braiding using different knots including Chinese knots for bracelets and
other braiding crafts

Introduction to Kumihimo

Basic Kumihimo Braiding and Beyond

Cooking Using natural things to make different crafts

natural dying,

Making corn dollies

, drying flowers and leaves and using them to print with or to decorate with
Mosaic

Basket Coiling

Basket weaving

Pony Bead projects

Yep, lots of request!  Now all we need is help filling these.

Thanks!

Tammy