[NFB-Krafters-Korner] resting hands

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jun 7 14:17:39 UTC 2020

Hi Bernice.

I also have some trouble with my hands.  I can knit for an hour or so,
then I have to stop for a while, even if I don't want to. So long as I
remember not to do too much at one time, I'm OK.

I also find it useful to wear a wrist brace if I'm going to be typing
for a while, like writing a program or doing a lot of email.

Sure is no fun when your hands hurt.  Glad you're feeling better, but
don't forget to take it easy.

Tracy