[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Flowers, Flowers! Flowers!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 00:38:43 UTC 2020

Smile!

Well, after a lengthy conversation on this list, it looks like people have
an interest in learning how to make a wide variety of flowers.  Ok, here is
your opportunity!  Go to

https://www.krafterskorner.org/students/

and sign up for The Flower Garden.  Here you will learn how to make Origami
flowers from Kaila and if time permits, I will share some crochet flowers.

The supplies you will need are paper and yarn the color of the flowers you
want and a G size crochet  hook and scissors

Don't forget to go sign up.  We can have fun making a beautiful Flower
Garden on Saturday, June 28th.

Tammy