[NFB-Krafters-Korner] NFB Independence Market

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:21:23 UTC 2020

Hi Vickie, the Independence Market is the store that is located in the NFB
building. It sells all kinds of Blindness equipment and cane tips, watches,
household items and I believe brailled games such as playing cards.
When they open you can reach them at the nFB phone number (410 ) 6599314. I
don't have he extension number right off of the top of my head.
Sorry if I am repeating what may have already been said.
Hth.