[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: all about the Harrisville 8-inch potholder loom and loops

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Sat Jun 13 03:35:49 UTC 2020

I purchased a plastic potholder loom at Wall/Mart last Christmas for about $5.00.  The box contained enough loops for two pot holders, the plastic fram and the weaving tool.  The loops are not cotton, however.  I purchase a large bag of cotton loops at Hobby Lobby for $11.00.
Personally, I would not spend $29.00 for a loom and $39.00 for loops until I know I will receive lucrative benefit from it.