[NFB-Krafters-Korner] General Meeting reminder

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:40:06 UTC 2020

I wanted to send out a note to remind you of our General Meeting on Monday,
June 22, 2020 at 7:40 P.M. EST.

To keep things somewhat orderly, please be on time.  We are a friendly bunch
that enjoys visiting and talking, so when I call the meeting to order,
please use *6 to mute your phone. The meeting will be recorded so Dixie can
write up the minutes.  Let's make it easier for her to do her job.

When the floor is opened for questions, please say your name and wait to be
recognized.

I know you know how to act in meetings, so I will say Thank you now for
making it easier to get through.  Your voice is important and we will just
take turns.  If I over look you, just repeat your name and I will get to
you.

We will be on our Monday Night Chat line as follows:

  Chat number
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/uqy1kzuvhczk/?&th=16ffbe837022afa0&v=c&s
t=100> #786 577 1020

Code: 614 370#