[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Jewelry-making

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:24:05 UTC 2020

Hi Tracy,

To cut wire you used wire cutters. <smile> They look similar to pliers and a crimping tool. I am always confused as to which tool is which. Luckily, my husband can remind me.
I really like those magnetic clasps. They make it so easy to take off a bracelet. However, I wish they were a bit more magnetic. I’ve had the bracelets come off inadvertently. I agree that needle-nosed pliers is a good substitute for a crimping tool. You apparently have great dexterity  in your fingers for the seed beads and crimp beads. Not everyone has the dexterity to work with such small beads. I can do it, but it  isn’t easy for me. But the bracelets are so pretty with the seed beads it is worth the effort.
As for yourre-stringing your other bracelets, give the magnetic clasp a test run and see how it works for you before re-make other jewelry.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F