[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Finding a pattern on Ravelry

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:17:44 UTC 2020

Danielle,

I found an app called Ravit, and it costs $4.99.  I don't mind paying for an app if I am sure that it is accessible with Voice Over.
developer for the one I found was Enhanient.
 you mentioned that the one you have was a free app.

Can you tell us who the app developer is for your app? Is it possibly the same app and they are now charging for the app?

Thanks in advance,

Dixie
@-> + <-@