[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Flower Garden Class

schultzze schultzze at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 27 03:44:34 UTC 2020

 I signed up for the Flower Garden class but have not received any email regarding it since I got my confirmation email.
Zora
    On Friday, June 26, 2020, 07:49:35 PM CDT, Tammy Freitag via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 If you signed up for the Flower Garden class and have not gotten an email
from me, please email me at

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com <mailto:ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com>

I have gotten several messages back, so I did not want to leave any one
out.

Bring regular copy paper for paper flowers.

For the crochet flowers, please bring fun colors of yarn, hooks to go with
that size yarn and a pair of scissors.

If you did not sign up and want to come, go sign up and just let me know.

Take care!

Tammy