[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beaded Christmas basket class

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:54:18 UTC 2020

This is a really cute little basket. You could just hang it on your
Christmas tree, or put a L E D votive candle in it. It would also make a
pretty little party favor. If you used other colors than Christmas colors,
you could put a flour in the basket. If you change the size of the beads and
safety pins, you could make the basket smaller or bigger.

I will put together a kit for each class member and mail them out by August
15.

Since my favorite store just opened for in store shopping, I will visit them
and come up with a price. Also, I'll send out an exact materials list in a
few weeks if you want to shop for your own materials. I have quite a bead,
safety pin, and wire stash and maybe you do also.

Bernice and the adorable LoLo

I hope you join me after the Friday night get together on Friday, August 28
at 7:10 P.M. (EST)

.