[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tomorrow's book discussion

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 15:57:37 UTC 2020

Hello Krafters,

Tomorrow  during chat  we will discuss the book

Knitting for Beginners: 7 simple Steps for Learning How to Knit and Create
Easy to make Knitting Patterns That Look Amazing! by Catherine  Peckster

This book is available from "books", on your apple Phone. It is $3.99. It is
also available from Kindle, but I don't know the price. IT I think it was
$2.99. For those of you who crochet there are also some references to your
craft.

I look forward to leading this discussion and I apologize I did not send out
a reminder earlier.

Jeanette