[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beaded Christmas basket class

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:56:40 UTC 2020

I will have an exact cost as soon as I go to the craft store. We have 2
months to get the info, put the kits together and off into the mail. I will
also publish a complete materials list in case you want to buy your own
supplies. So, if you want a kit, please send me your mailing address. I
would imagine that the kits won't be more than a dollar or two.

Bernice