[NFB-Krafters-Korner] back again

Theresa C. TAylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:52:10 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and getting to know new ones.
Life has been crazy busy as usual, but with all the Covid 19 restrictions I have decided to spend more time on crafting. I still love to crochet. I make corner to corner pieces. Corner to corner allows you to make a picture on a crocheted item. Lately, I have made a red squirrel on an afghan and I made a baby blanket for my great nephew with his name and birthdate.

I also love to loom, bead, latch hook and safety pin beading.

We are launching a new safety pin beading store soon where we will feature kits that are accessible.  I have also started a facebook safety pin beading group if anyone is interested in joining.

Looking forward to hanging out around the Korner.
Be a blessing to someone today
Rev. Dr. Theresa C Taylor