[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beaded Christmas basket class

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:51:48 UTC 2020

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of SHELLEY SCHUETT via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 4:05 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: SHELLEY SCHUETT <shelleyschuett at telus.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beaded Christmas basket class

Hi Bernice
Yes I'd like to buy the kit from you. It will probably cost more to mail then the kit costs. I don't want to go out and buy a lot of matereals at this time since I've never done safety pin beading before.
Here is my address
Shelley Schuett
5315-52 Street
Camrose Alberta Canada
T4V 1W1

It can take up to 2 weeks for mail to travel across boarder, don’t know if it's taking longer now with all the crazy stuff going on.
Thanks Shelley