[NFB-Krafters-Korner] help?

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:44:32 UTC 2020

Renae, I think that would be a good idea. Letters would be fine, but the Division could also pass a resolution. Someone who knows about the website needs to write it. And we need to tell them how to make it accessible—who to consult with at least. Probably it would be helpful to them if we tell them what is not accessible or what we are unable to do. Clearly, someone like me who cannot do anything, is not the one to figvre this out.

There are resolutions every year for the NFB about making things accessible, but a division that uses particular sites might be effective if it took a stand and named someone to work with them.
Ramona