[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lion brand

Jaycie Dabb jayciebug4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:40:37 UTC 2020

Hi Jaycie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our website – we have made quite a few changes recently in the area of accessibility, but there is always room for improvement.

If you wouldn't mind letting us know what the problem areas are, we would be happy to look into improving them.

Jaycie ferre