[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting project bags.

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:16:36 UTC 2020

Ari, I use a two handled canvas bag with a zipper. I have seen them with pockets on the inside and the outside. Pretty simple, but it works. It doesn't stand up by itself, but it is very flexible. I usually have three or four with various stuff in them. Another thing I like about canvas bags is that they usually are large enough for full-size Braille paper and small books.
If you don't get your cast on problem solved before it get quarantined, toy a one to one phone conversation. That's how I learned, and I have taught others by phone. But I am sure that others on this list could also help.

Ramona