[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat March 16

JILL ROSSITER jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 00:58:32 UTC 2020

Join us tomorrow night at 7:30 Eastern for a lively discussion and craft ideas to keep us busy while we are all closed up indoors from the Covid 19 virus.
In case you haven’t heard, there has been a huge run on toilet paper. So once the rolls are finished what do we do with those cardboard tubes? Time to chat tomorrow night and we will discuss many uses and crafts for these items. Also share any interesting information you have to keep younger kids and adults from going stir crazy! Our call in number is 786-577-1020 the access code is 614370

Jill

Sent from Xfinity Connect App