[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Lockdown blues

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 17 18:48:04 UTC 2020

The town where I live has the most coronavirus cases in the county, so the
town and county have decided that all but a few essential businesses must
close.  One of the non-essentials is my local yarn store.  I understand it's
non-essential, but I miss going over, hanging out with other knitters,
checking out new yarns and projects, getting help on my project, or just
knitting and chatting.  The saddest thing is that no one knows how long this
will go on.  Rents here are ridiculously high, and I bet the landlord isn't
going to forgo anything.  I don't know if the businesses I know and love
will survive.  So I've got the lockdown blues.

Tracy