[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting project bags.

Danielle McCann dmadecrochet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:52:33 UTC 2020

Hi!
So the yarn guides are strips of fabric that are sewn on the inside of the bag. There’s a button snap (kind of like the snap buttons on kids clothes) sewn on to the piece attached to the bag.at the other end, is the button. When the button is snapped together, it forms a ring. When the ring is open, you just put in or take out your strand of yarn and close it. HTH ☺️
.

Sent from the iPhone of Danielle T McCann