[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Teacher Needed

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 15:46:48 UTC 2020

Ari;
If your cast on stitches are to tight, use a larger needle for the cast on.
Go up one size from what your patern calls for and see if that helps!
Your tention will improve with practice.  Many knit loosely and many knit tightly!
If size matters, like on a sweater, they suggest you make a swatch,, or trial piece, to see how many stitches you are getting, per inch.
See you in class!

Terry