[NFB-Krafters-Korner] cast-on needle knitting next Thursday, March 26, 9:30 eastern time

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:28:58 UTC 2020

All those interested in the 2 pop up classes, write the teachers, directly, to sign up!
Their e-mails are in their messages, about the classes.
Just writing to the list, will not get you in the class.
I made this mistake, myself, too, so sign up directly, with the teacher.
This way the teacher will have your contact imfo and a count of those in the class.
Let the teacher know what level you are, at knitting.

Terry