[NFB-Krafters-Korner] circular vs straight needles

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:50:36 UTC 2020

The only disadvantage I know about for circular is that if it is extremely
long with a large number of stitches on it, you have to keep pushing them
along some at a time. The flow isn't as automatic as it is with smaller
amounts on a shorter needle. I used a 60 inch circular once, and it was a
royal pain to push them along. I guess I'd rather sew the pieces together as
much as I don't like sewing pieces together.

Bernice